Saturday, January 3, 2015

Some System Updates!

Here's a quick update on the greenhouse aquaponics system in Delaware.  Unfortunately I haven't been down there frequently enough to take care of it as much as I'd like, but I've got a radial flow filter built, and I just need a larger pump and tubing to hook up the sump tank and second grow bed.  I'll be working on that in the next few months.


My buddy Graham in Trenton, NJ has been working on his indoor IBC tank setup.  Here are some photos that I took.





Also in Trenton, my friend Jon built this really cool bookshelf with an integrated fish tank.  I talked to him about making the bookshelf above the fish tank into a small grow bed with lights mounted under the shelf above.  That would make a slick bookshelf / aquaponics system.  Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment